1. Monnet Ispat has no mining lease in Jharkhand: Ajay Bhat
Ajay Bhatt, CFO, Monnet Ispat, speaks to NDTV Profit on the Supreme Court cancelling the mining leases in Jharkhand.
2. Verdict on coal block allocation to impact bottom line: Monnet Ispa
Ajay Bhat, group CFO at Monnet Ispat & Energy, speaks to NDTV about the impact of the Supreme Court's verdict in the coal block allocation case. Three blocks allocated to the company will get affected. Of which, one was operational and two were up for mining. The company has applied for coal linkages and this order is expected to impact the bottom line by Rs 100 crore, he says. The company has made huge investments and seeks clarity on the issue of land which belongs to it, he adds.
3. See margins exceeding 30% ahead: Monnet Ispa
Media reports suggest that Monnet Ispats power business Monnet Power is looking to sell 12% stake to Blackstone for Rs 265 crore. In an interview with CNBC-TV18, Ajay Bhat, CFO of Monnet Ispat and Energy, spoke about the prospective deal and the company's business plans going forward.
4. Monnet Ispat To Sell Stake In Orissa Sponge — August 2
Ajay Bhat the Group CFO at Monnet Ispat & Energy talks about co's plan to acquire Orissa Sponge Iron & Steel
5. See long-term iron ore prices under pressure: Monnet Ispat
The medium to long-term prices of iron ore are expected to remain under pressure and may not go up further since there is likelihood of the ban on some the Odisha mines to be lifted, said Ajay Bhat, Monnet Ispat.
6. Sponge iron prices may inch up in few months: Monnet Ispat